Thursday, October 29, 2009

+*+ Find Me the Real Message. +*+

1 ~ day ill never imagine what will hapen.
By the time has past. . .
1 ~ of them or more are changing.
R they forget what they use to b?
Leaving' in silence and cant be predict it by someone . . .
Me, as my self cant take it. . .
- - -
I. . .realy dint understand what did the mistake or wrong came from?
Miss, the point here dint i? dint u?
Him or her will be lovely to here what hapen today or what will hapen tomorow.
Even tho im changing my self. . .but still. . .
R they listning to me ? r they not faking the joy i used to have before? r they ?
- - -
Sunday is the day i realy waiting for my the next day.
On 'monday we use to be go out. . .T^T
Really miss that day. . .
Remember the old life and new life. . . i prefer not this "Old and New" prefer it will be silence.
Yes, i realy do. . .miss it. . .
- - - -
I wanted to be a diffrent then others
Love the uniqe and a Simple Person. . .
On that day i really look at u directly and i can sense what i sense.
Very very pain that day, i also dono ow. . . T^T. . .
Even tho i still remember her. . . but i want to forget. some1 give me boost but stuck at d middle
U are my boost everyday, my inspiration to keep on, my energy. . . " ALL IN ONE "




Chaos Message . . .
By me. . .

Never will understand and find the Truth Answer

0 comments: