Wednesday, October 14, 2009

+*+ Giving up on her? +*+

Do you think i should wait more longer for her?
Even tho many girls ive see so beautifull i still wont care. huhuhu when i love someone, ill Love her .
And i cant forget her.

Now. . .its 10 month since i masuk Collage.

Why i say like that? Because, i dono la my fellings correct or not...its tell me...im boring her..
i affraid that...IM boring HER....
:(

am i boring person? yeah maybe i am..eh...I AM....

T_______________T

Well...ill keep waiting her for answer. huhu



I REALY WANT THE ANSWER! ! !. . . .
i hope my fellings are wrong 100% WRONG!!!

im waiting to say I LOVE U! for u.
T_T damit! i dono why but im falling in love with her. . .
when i first time see her. . . im started to like her. Some of my instinct say she is good and got dark past? well...thats across in my mind on that day. Even she simple but i dont care! ^_^






Forget the past and move on. . .

Well sometimes i think bout that. . . i think my past...T_T
when i sad. . . i remember this word huhu
_ _ _ _ _ _ : especially u help to boost me up.

ow my GOD!




Nvm . . . ill be your secret admire. and ur shadow >_< * ngam ka tu aa? ala hentam jak la speking* haha

but im serius!!! T__T



i Affraid to tell u that i love u or i like u,
i affraid that. . .my fellings will hurt. . .
i affraid that she will never ever ever again SMS me..or Contect me..or See me..T__T

let it be a

Secret . . .


Ps: ITS NOT ABOUT MY EX! ITS SOMEONE ELSE!
damit . . .


0 comments: