Sunday, October 11, 2009

+*+ Wan ding +*+

Its almost a year, i still love her, miss her, and miss her first kiss. SHE'S THE ONE WHO KISSED ME AT THE FIRST TIME !!!

I CANT FORGET THAT SO SWEET!!! T^T

When night she call me. . .
when i sick she sms me. . .
when i broke she help me. . .
but i also help her pay back...:( so pain ow...haiz...this year so emo...T^T
When i break with her, i think its a joke. . . cuz. . . she have told me everyting about Stay together.
I keep the promise but why she dosent do wat i do to her...huhuhu

if i got silap. . .please forgive me... i dono wat to say... T^T,,,
but still love u!

u change me,
u give me new life,
i had enjoy and become a cheerfull person at that time.
now...haiz....i too frust....
T^T
now im smoker...
liar...
i taking a weed... wtf with that.zzzz
T^T

MY LIFE NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT U WANDING!
i need u T^T....

i dono how many years to recover my self....:(
maybe 3 or 4 year...i realy love u. . . .deeply...



T^T...help me....huhuhu panda...come...stab stab my head....
cant forget this thing..:(
panda~ T^T

0 comments: