Monday, September 28, 2009

+*+ Smoker. . . +*+

First when i high school im not a smoker. L0L then when i go work at my friends shop. Me and Azam go work there.
At first i say i dont smoke. Then Azam give me...then apa lagi try la..AHAH
whhehehe then every time i ask ...

Me: Wei..i want more rokok.
Azam : Haiz..lek nanti.
Me: cepat~
Azam: nah ketagih suda ko.
Me: mna da..sa mo try2 jak.
Azam: Jangan ko nafi lagi dus...ko ketagih suda.
Me:=_= bg jak.

LOL at that time i ego ...xD
well its become worst when i go into a collage.
Yeah many ppl say, go collage , life will change dramaticly.
LOL i dono it was true or wat to u guys buy for me yup! its true.

huhuh well i want to stop....from smoking...


PANDA!!! IF I SMOKE, U TIKAM2 ME AH~~
i want to stop ady.
lol...
hhurm ok lets see

since .....bulan 2 i....till now...bulan 9..so,,,7 and a half month ody i smoking.

hurm what will hapen to my lungs....:( my lungs not virgins anymore...

T__T panda...help me ah~~~~

5 comments:

Sarah said...

buli tu if you really want. :) the more u wait the harder it is.

HiRoTo said...

lol..memang buli~xD

小朋友 said...

hahaha~ jyjy~

HiRoTo said...

^_^

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

jia you! jia you!^^^^^^^