Saturday, December 19, 2009

+*+ I still Can't +*+

Everytime i stressed, i can't stop smoking. T__T
It's like my friend already. . . .huhu
When Stress i smoke alot. huhuhu



yea...its one kotak and a half. . .huhuhuhu
One go satu kotak ow....
lol almost 1 hour i can finish those...

T_______T

cant stop thinking about it. . .i cant avoid and stop smsing.
haiz..its my mistake i say like that. . .i apologizes wat ive say the other nite. . .its just confius me. T_T


====
Dream Today
====
I just dream of it.
I dream it very quick.
i dream that .... im not there . . . it was like im empty and like a wind if im there.
haiz. . .T____T

=================================================================


Movie. . . hurm . . .i wanna watch la later. . .Avatar. . . gonna watch it tuesday maybe.
But not at CP...1.B
Hope Still got. guhuhuhu


0 comments: