Tuesday, December 1, 2009

+*+ T______T +*+

The truth is all out.
=(
This is u im talking about



at last i know who.
=(
ya i was so dumb who choose the impossible choices to like somenone that i ody know her atitude.

I waist time on person that not even like a boy. =(
Why i so dumb not choosing her.
damit u syed...u fucking dumb syedz.

i dono wat to say. my head blurr..


I ony to say. . .i fall in love with ya~ but im fool to ignore it.
i Want to say i love u but i shy to say it.
I only brave to say i love only tru here. . .
I love u but i cant disturb ur relationship.
T__T

i. . . . have to stop loving some one.
Must become a Heartless boy to feel no pain.
T___T but how. . .




T_T im so confius the way we sms....hhuhhuhu.
Damit! this year so fucking emo.




Im a fool.
<3>
T_T

0 comments: